Thursday 27 December 2007

God's Great Grace for 2008

Compliments of the season to everyone here.
I have not been able to send in posts for a while now due to some other engagements but I have made it a point of duty to get this one across as we gradaully come to the end of this year and thereafter step into a new one.

I pray that the coming year will be one of God's Great Grace for all of us. When God's Grace accompanies a man, his 'efforts' yield results 'effortlessly'.

A time like this, 3 days to the end of year, should be taken as a time of reflection and projection. A time to review the year, note the pitfalls and strategize for the next twelve months with new vigour and commitment. In all, we must continue to realise the place of the Lord in all our plans.
Only Him can guarantee good success.

I wish you all the very best in the coming year as I promise better and more life-transforming posts from this stable.

No comments: